You are absolutely going to fall in love with this cookie and cream frozen dessert. This dessert is so easy to make, yet it’s also so satisfying.
This is a great straight-out-of-the-freezer dessert that everyone is going to love. It’s a very rich dessert so I would pair it with a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 package Oreo cookies (crushed)
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated)
- 1/2 cup hot fudge sauce
- Gather the ingredients together, and get ready to make something awesome
- In large bowl, combine crushed cookies with melted butter until coated.
- Press 2/3 of this mixture into the bottom of a 13″ x 9″ glass baking dish and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream with powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form.
- Place cream cheese in large bowl. Using the same beaters you used to beat the cream, beat the cream cheese until it is light and fluffy.
- Gradually beat in the sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Fold the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined.
- Spoon the filling over the cookies in the pan. Cover and freeze for about 1 hour.
- Then drizzle the hot fudge sauce over the filling and gently spread to make a thin and even layer. Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumb mixture.
- Cover and freeze for 4 to 5 hours until firm.
- Cut into small squares to serve. This dessert is very rich, so you don’t need a large portion.
You can find the source recipe here.
Related: Fruity Ice-Scream Dessert
Learn What Scientists Discovered is Always Present in the Mouth of People with Healthy Teeth and Gums / Learn More Here
Millions of men and women are enjoying a faster metabolism, increased energy and healthier, happier lives . . . Learn How You Can Join Them