Cleaning our home can take a lot of work. We go from dust to grease to dealing with soap scum – it can be exhausting.
Purchasing all the available cleaners on the market can cost a lot of money. These cleaning companies are not stupid. They provide cleaning products for dust, bathrooms, kitchens, and then you have general-purpose cleaning. It never ends. What if there was a cleaning product that did all of these well, and you could make it yourself? Well, it almost sounds too good to be true, but it is.
I have discovered the ultimate cleaning product that cleaning product manufacturers are hoping you never discovered. This will help you clean everything, and best of all, it will cost a fraction of what you’re spending right now on cleaning products.
I’m going to give you 5 reasons why you should make and use this homemade cleaning product today.
- It’s totally natural. There are no hash chemicals used in this homemade cleaning solution at all; in fact, it only has 2 ingredients.
- It’s cheap to make. You don’t have to break the bank to make this cleaning product.
- It’s a one-size-fits-all cleaning product. You can use this product in your kitchen, bathroom or even in the garage. It really does do it all.
- It’s powrful. You might think that because this cleaning product is made in your kitchen and not at a factory, that it’s weak and useless. Well, that’s not the case at all. This homemade cleaning product can go up against the strongest cleaning products on the market today and win.
- It’s easy to make. You don’t have to be a chemist to put together this cleaning product. My guess is that you can be up and running in less than 10 minutes.
So what’s in this incredible homemade cleaning solution? It’s just cleaning vinegar and blue dawn dish soap. Yep, that’s all there is to it.
Let me walk you through the process below.
That’s all there is to it. It’s that easy.
I have tested this cleaning solution in my kitchen and bathroom. It worked well on the shower, especially removing soap scum from the glass. You will get a vinegar smell when you apply the cleaning solution, but the dawn dish soap helps to balance it all out.
If you are looking for a natural cleaning solution that actually works better than the ones you’d find in a store, this is your solution.
This cleaning solution would be perfect for cleaning a portable ice makers.
It’s natural, powerful and best of all, it’s cheap to make.
You can check out the materials below.